Old World ORPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Low-Level Dungeon W/Boss

4 posters

Go down

Low-Level Dungeon W/Boss Empty Low-Level Dungeon W/Boss

Post by Femenazi Wed May 27, 2015 2:50 am

There are extremely high level bosses, but really no content similar for medium to low leveled players.

I propose that you create a mid-level dungeon for the gold armor tier.

The dungeon could have a somewhat hidden entrance. Somewhere on route 2, we could have a cracked up broken looking wall, and to gain entrance you would blow it up with a bomb, Very Zelda 1 esque.

It would be a fairly simple dungeon with a few chests holding mediocre loot (Good for newer players), and the final room would be a boss.

The boss would be fairly difficult, but do-able at level 20. It would have two rare drops, a sword and a shield.

The Sword would be very rare (Maybe 1/250?), would have stats similar to gold broadsword, could be 1 hand equipped, and takes 20 str to equip.
The Shield would be less rare (1/50ish), and would have the stats of a gold shield, but be equipable at 10 defense.

Obviously, several aspects of this could be changed to your liking, but I do believe that however it is implemented would make for a great addition to this game.

--------------------------------------------

In-Depth Review of Boss.

Name: Hambeast
HP: 250
Attack Speed: 3-4 seconds
Attack Damage: 10-20 per hit
Visual Description: The Hambeast will be a morbidly obese women wearing a pink bikini.

The Battle: The battle will be very standard until Hambeast reaches 150 HP. At this point, four minions spawn in different edges of the room. Two heal the Hambeast, two attack the player.

-The Minions
Name: Raging Feminist
HP: 25
Attack Speed: .8 Seconds
Attack Damage: Consistent 1's
Visual Description: A very dyke looking character, probably tatted.

Name: Self-Esteem Boosters
HP: 50
Heal Speed:Every 5 Seconds
Heal Amount: 10 HP
Visual Description: Normal Looking girl.

Last edited by Femenazi on Thu May 28, 2015 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I was corrected. It's low level not mid level.)

Femenazi

Back to top Go down

Low-Level Dungeon W/Boss Empty Re: Low-Level Dungeon W/Boss

Post by Weiner Wed May 27, 2015 9:45 pm

Jesus Christ go easy on the suggestions. While this is a good edition to the game, only 1 person works on the code and this would take a lot of work to actually make.
If you want to fight a boss, get a high level and kill the moon boss alien ayy lmao

Weiner

Back to top Go down

Post by Femenazi Wed May 27, 2015 11:08 pm

Weiner wrote:Jesus Christ go easy on the suggestions. While this is a good edition to the game, only 1 person works on the code and this would take a lot of work to actually make.
If you want to fight a boss, get a high level and kill the moon boss alien ayy lmao

Yes, it would take awhile to code, but i was not suggesting this be completed instantly. Anything worthwhile is going to take time to get implemented.
The entire point of the OP was to suggest a boss and dungeon for lower levels.
Why would your suggestion be to just ignore low levels and become high leveled?

Femenazi

Back to top Go down

Post by Decoy Wed May 27, 2015 11:25 pm

I like the idea of more content for new players and I don'k this would be a bad one.

Decoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kart Thu May 28, 2015 1:36 am

Could definitely arrange this, however, 20 is nowhere near "mid-level". Mid-level is around 50-60.
Kart
Kart
Admin

https://oldworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum