Old World ORPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old to the New

2 posters

Go down

Old to the New Empty Old to the New

Post by rares Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:24 am

I have looked at alot the pictures and I had posted on the old fourms as well. I had loved the idea's where you could donate for your own house and skilling materials inside of it etc. It was one the funnest thing every especially the safe pk tournaments in side each other houses. I think we should bring back a couple of the old bosses like the dragon lord and the eyes of doom or what ever you call them which dropped the epic sword of death. It would be pretty cool as well if you made this game a registered thing under curse chat so everyone online would be able to talk in a global chat for the new people starting off alot of inexperience as well as new ppl could probly enjoy this as the community will be growing. Great work so far i cant wait for the release date to come out. I looked for the download link but didnt assume one so assuming it is closed beta testing only atm.

rares

Back to top Go down

Old to the New Empty Re: Old to the New

Post by Kart Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:02 pm

rares wrote:I have looked at alot the pictures and I had posted on the old fourms as well. I had loved the idea's where you could donate for your own house and skilling materials inside of it etc. It was one the funnest thing every especially the safe pk tournaments in side each other houses. I think we should bring back a couple of the old bosses like the dragon lord and the eyes of doom or what ever you call them which dropped the epic sword of death. It would be pretty cool as well if you made this game a registered thing under curse chat so everyone online would be able to talk in a global chat for the new people starting off alot of inexperience as well as new ppl could probly enjoy this as the community will be growing. Great work so far i cant wait for the release date to come out. I looked for the download link but didnt assume one so assuming it is closed beta testing only atm.

I'm sorry but i have no fucking idea what you're talking about when it comes to 'dragon lord', 'eyes of doom', 'epic sword of death'.
Kart
Kart
Admin

https://oldworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum